TiE and the TiE Global Summit
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is the single largest non-profit organization in the world devoted to fostering entrepreneurship through networking and bringing VCs and startups together.
2.5 Million Jobs
$1 Trillion Wealth
Last year in Dubai and next year in Singapore, the TiE Global Summit (TGS) is where the magic happens: Once a year at a select destination across the globe, aspired entrepreneurs flood TGS’s auditoriums:
- Sharpening their business prowess through TiE Masterclass
- Dazzling thousands with their demos and showcases, and
- Starting lifelong relationships with mentors from all around
Join us in Hyderabad, where the 2022 magic will happen!
The best minds of the business world are here to share the secrets of their success. Over the three days of the TiE Global Summit, leaders from every industry will be here side-by-side, talking about all matters concerning today’s business landscape, from their individual experience and perspective.
Chairman and CEO – Adobe
Vaishali nigam Sinha
Chief Sustainability Office – ReNew Foundation Chair, ReNew Power
Chairman & Managing Director – TVS Capital Funds Pvt Ltd.
Take a masterclass from the masters! Six globally recognized artisans of their trade will be hosting classes centered on their areas of expertise to elevate not just your knowledge, but also your perceptive prowess on building a successful business. Limited seats available.
Scaling Your Company
The Art of Pitching
Validating Your Business
Organizing Your Sales to Grow
Don’t miss the excitement of meeting VCs, angel investors, and other startup founders!
- TiE CEO Golf Tournament (Hyderabad Golf Association)
- TiE Women Global Conclave Competition Semi Finals Track 1, 2, and 3
- Invite-Only Lunch: TiE CEO Golfers & Guests
- TiE Global Chapters Charter Member Round Table
- TiE Women Global Conclave Competition Semi Finals Track 4, 5, and 6
- TiE Global Summit: Gala Dinner
- TiE Global Awards Entrepreneur of the Year
- TiE Women Global Conclave Competition Award Ceremony
- Keynote sessions on entrepreneurship, debt markets, unicorn journeys, building native Indian brands, and more
- Panel Discussions on sustainability and social enterprises, CSR in large corporations, alternative proteins, and more
- TiE University Global Pitchfest Competition - SemiFinals
- Keynote sessions on deep tech, tech disruptions in healthcare, building brands from India, and more
- Panel discussions on metaverse, funding, future of banking, ESG funds, India as an entrepreneurial capital, and more
- TGS100 Showcase
- TiE Women Global Conclave Pitch Competition - Finals
- Shake Your Legs at Heartcup Cafe
- TiE University Global PitchFest Competiton - Finals
- Keynotes on India at crossroads, how healthcare transitioned over the past three decades, emerging semiconductor industry, economics of food and agriculture, and more
- Panel discussions on cloud technologies, climate tech, future of the automotive industry, cyber security, innovation and entrepreneurship in rural India
- Announcements on Telangana Mobility Valleys
- Keynotes on capital markets, youth entrepreneurs, doing business in Telangana, technology-led innovations
- Panel discussions on trailblazers of Telangana, 5G impact in India, immersive tech, angel investment, funding, women In entrepreneurship
- TGS100 and Incubator Showcase
- Passing the Baton Ceremony
- Wrapping up